Russell Young is an Associate of the Institute of Legal Executives and specialist in matrimonial and family law including:-
- Divorce or civil partnership dissolution
- Children – arrangements for where your children should live, how often they see each parent and for child support
- Unmarried couples
- Collaborative law and mediation
- Domestic abuse
- Financial settlements on divorce – options and ways to protect assets
- Separation agreements
- Cohabitation contracts
- Pre-nuptial or post-nuptial agreements
Russell deals with matters in a no nonsense but where possible amicable way to negotiate to your advantage.
In more complex cases he has vast experience in locating hidden assets and unravelling complex financial company and personal arrangements and has built up over his 20 years experience a network of barristers, forensic accounts and other professionals to be called upon if required.
In straightforward cases Russell is able to provide a fixed fee and in certain cases fee agreements can be entered into.